On Saturday, 6th August 2016 a large number of brethren assembled within the Masonic Temple, Second Avenue, Clydebank to witness the 50th Anniversary Rededication Ceremony of The Lodge Strathclyde No 1626.
The lodge was opened by the Right Worshipful Master Bro Brian Marshall and thereafter a large deputation from the Provincial Grand Lodge of Dunbartonshire headed by the Provincial Grand Master Bro John Reid McCormack was admitted. The ceremony was then carried out by the Provincial Grand Master and Provincial Grand Chaplain Bro. Rev. John Kerr Clark ably assisted by Provincial Grand Director of Ceremonies Bro James W Clarkson.